Jan 20, 2021 @ 17:30

Harry Roque reveals he was told to stop using TikTok

Pinoys looking for a lighter side of Harry Roque will have to wait for more than a year to see him back on their TikTok app.

The abogado and Presidential Spokesperson revealed that he was explicitly told to stop using the Chinese-made video sharing platform as he returned to Malacañang.

“Napatigil ang aking TikTok –– ‘yan po ang sinabi sa akin na dapat ‘wag muna mag-TikTok pagbalik ko bilang spox,” Roque said in a candid interview with Politiko.

“Meron talagang order. Sabi ko, nasupil ang karapatan kong mag-macho dance,” he recalled with a chuckle.

Roque –– who previously went viral for his themed dance moves alone or sometimes, with family –– told his fans and followers that the wait won’t be as long.

“Hayaan niyo po, hnidi naman tayo magtatagal at babalik po tayo sa pribadong buhay. magti-TikTok tayo ulit,” he said, giving them a little preview for the time he’s out of office.

“Kaya ako nagsasayaw at kumakanta dahil gusto ko yun. Basta magaling akong sumayaw,” the face of Malacañang and the Inter-Agency Task Force added.

Copyright © 2021 Abogado - Latest News in the Philippines