Duterte appoints 6 new prosecutors
President Rodrigo Duterte has named six new prosecutors to speed up the justice system in the country.
The six prosecutors are:
1) Roderick Rojas Aquino as associate city prosecutor of San Fernando City;
2) Wallad Abdani Jamil Padate as assistant regional prosecutor of Socksargen;
3) Jennifer Angeles Balboa-Cahig as deputy city prosecutor of Baybay City;
4) Nikkie Rose Dela Pena Esperanza as deputy city prosecutor of Bacoor City;
5) Edgar Ambon Ambagan in Tagaytay City;
6) Ma. Victoria Datuin Cabrera in Dagupan City.